Ultimate Flora Everyday Immune Probiotic Features:
- TARGETED DIGESTIVE WELLNESS:This probiotic is formulated with ingredients to support immune health as well as your body’s natural digestive system
- CLINICALLY STUDIED STRAINS: Scientifically formulated blend with clinically studied strains.
- IMMUNE HEALTH: 70% of your immune system lives in your gut; Renew Life Everyday immune probiotic includes the #1 clinically studied probiotic strain for immune health† †Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG strain, PubMed Immune Clinical Trials Sept 2021
- WITH VITAMIN C & ZINC: Contains Vitamin C, the #1 Vitamin used for immune health, and zinc, the #1 mineral used for immune health*
- *2022 Mintel Data Non-GMO Project Verified: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free; Non-GMO Project Verified; easy-to-swallow, delayed-release capsules help the probiotics reach your gut alive; refrigeration not required
Directions: Take 1 capsule, 1 time per day. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
Each capsule contains Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) 4.6 Billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019™) 2.7 Billion CFU Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) 1.1 Billion CFU Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 0.8 Billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) 0.6 Billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 0.5 Billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG™) 0.3 Billion CFU Lactococcus lactis (Ll-23™) 84 Million CFU Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) 80 Million CFU Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35™) 46 Million CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 33 Million CFU Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26™) 2 Million CFU Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 90 mg Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 11 mg Gluten, dairy & soy free formula Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), and Medium chain triglycerides. Cryoprotectants: Potassium phosphate, dibasic; Potassium phosphate, monobasic; Sodium chloride; Sucrose; Trehalose; Water.