Great-tasting iron gummy with an organic fruit blend
Iron Plus Gummies feature 7.5 mg of SunActive® Iron per gummy and are suitable for ages 3 and up as a delicious option to help meet daily iron requirements. Iron is an important trace mineral and found in every cell in the body. It is a key component of the hemoglobin molecule which is essential for carrying oxygen throughout our system. Iron is also involved in many physiological processes apart from oxygen transport and utilization, such as oxidative phosphorylation, mitochondrial function, and ATP production.1,2 Iron deficiency is the leading cause of anaemia and the most prevalent single nutrient deficiency worldwide, affecting more than 3 billion people.3-5 Clinical research has shown that supplementation is an effective strategy to improve symptoms related to iron deficiency, such as fatigue, headaches, dizziness and quality of life.6 Iron Plus Gummies are delicious, natural raspberry-flavoured gummies with no artificial flavours or colours, and less than 0.5 g total sugars per gummy. Iron Plus Gummies help prevent iron deficiency anaemia, support energy metabolism and are ideal for anyone 3 years and older who have difficulty or dislike swallowing capsules.
- Provides 7.5 mg of SunActive® Iron per gummy
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anaemia and associated tiredness and fatigue
- Supports energy metabolism
- Also includes vitamins C, B6 & B12
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours, and less than 0.5 g total sugars per gummy
- Delicious natural raspberry flavour
1. Camaschella, C. Iron deficiency. Blood 2019, 133, 30–39.
2. Camaschella, C. Blood Rev. 2017, Jul;31(4):225–233.
3. Murray-Kolb LE, Beard JL. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Mar;85(3):778-87.
4. Díaz JR, de las Cagigas A, Rodríguez R. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2003 Sep;57 Suppl 1:S70-2.
5. Kassebaum NJ, Jasrasaria R, Naghavi M, et al. Blood. 2014 Jan 30;123(5):615-24.
6. Macher S, Herster C, Holter M, et al. Nutrients. 2020 May 5;12(5):1313.