- Provides 12.5 billion CFU per dose from a combination of four proprietary human strain probiotics, plus vitamins C and D
- Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms
- Supports immune health, gastrointestinal health, and healthy bone development
- Once-daily chewable tablets with a delicious natural strawberry-vanilla flavour
- No refrigeration necessary
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
HMF® Fit for School (shelf-stable) includes a combination of research-driven human strain probiotics with vitamins C and D3 to support gastrointestinal health and help reduce the incidence of URTI (upper respiratory tract infection) symptoms in children. Research utilizing the probiotic strains included in HMF® Fit for School’s formula (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-21 and CUL-60, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL-20 and Bifidobacterum animalis subsp. lactis CUL-34) plus 50 mg of vitamin C demonstrated a significant decrease in the incidence of URTI, the number of days with URTI symptoms, incidence of sore throat and cough, duration of sore throats, school absenteeism, and a lower rate of antibiotic use in the probiotic group when compared to placebo.1,2 HMF® Fit for School (shelf-stable) also includes 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D3 per chewable tablet. Vitamin D is well-recognized for its beneficial effects on bone health and and is critical for proper bone development in children and adolescents.3 Vitamin D also supports immune health, providing immune support through a variety of mechanisms.4,5 This convenient shelf-stable chewable tablet has guaranteed potency through expiration and a delicious, natural strawberry-vanilla flavour.
1. Garaiova I, Muchová J, Nagyová Z, Wang D, Li JV, Országhová Z et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep;69(3):373-9