Our high potency, dual extract Lion's Mane Capsules will take your brain to the gym with support for mood, mental agility, and prevention of cognitive dysfunction.
Eversio’s FOCUS NOW Lion's Mane capsules are made from an 8:1 dual extract of organic, wood-grown medicinal mushrooms. Lion’s mane benefits the brain in many ways and supports improved concentration, memory, productivity, and mental clarity. Goodbye brain fog! Dual extracted lion’s mane mushrooms are also known to improve gut health and protect your stomach from the development of ulcers. Take one capsule daily for maintenance of brain and gut health, or up to three capsules daily as a maximum therapeutic dose (12000mg according to Health Canada) to address a specific brain, nerve, or digestive condition. Health Canada NPN - 801085580
- THE MOMENT - If brain fog and mental stress have you feeling frazzled with disconnected thoughts, unproductive days, and lost keys…again, this is the moment for lion’s mane to get you focused now!
- WHOLE FRUITING BODY - 8:1 dual extracted for maximum bioavailability of beneficial compounds (no grains or growing substrate)
- GROWN ON WOOD - cultivated outdoors on USDA organic certified farms and harvested at maturity (not lab grown)
- THERAPEUTIC POTENCY - 8000mg quantity crude equivalent in just 2 organic certified vegan capsules with verified beta-d-glucans (52%), terpenes (24%), and ergothioneine (.06%)
- PLANET POSITIVE REFILL SYSTEM - 60 vegan capsules come in an infinitely reusable glass jar with metal lid - order a 100% home compostable refill pouch when you’re ready for more. Refill. Reuse. Reduce. Repeat. Zero plastic and ZERO WASTE!
FOCUS NOW – Organic Lion’s Mane 8:1 Dual Extract Capsules
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 capsules:
*USDA Organic Certified Lion’s Mane Mushroom (8:1 Dual Extract) 1000mg
(Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body) Quantity Crude Equivalent…8000mg
Beta-D-glucans: > 52%
Terpenes: > 24%
Non-medicinal ingredients: *USDA Organic Certified Pullulan (vegan capsule), dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate
We believe in 100% transparency - take a look at the COAs (Certificates of Analysis) from our 3rd party labs in our “The Lab Reports” tab.
Health Canada – Natural Health Product – Mushrooms Monograph – March 25, 2019
Products containing Hericium erinaceus:
- Source of antioxidants
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties
- Provides antioxidants that help reduce the oxidative cell damage caused by free radicals
Adults 18 years and older
Quantities: acceptable doses (grams/day)
Not to exceed 12000mg of dried fruiting body per day